• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I view all my sims?

K

Kaiden

When I login, I'm only able to view 3 out of 6 of my sims. I know there was a workaround code to put in the target line of the client shortcut - does anyone still have that? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w -r800x600 is mine gl :)

K

Kaiden

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w -r800x600 is mine gl :)
I put that code in, and I was able to view all my sims, but now it won't let me run two accounts at once. I know there's a way to workaround this, because I was able to run multiple accounts and view all my sims previously.

Anyone know a fix?

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to program files/EA/EALand/TSOClient make a copy of the shortcut to TSO and send it to your desktop. In additon to the target line in my previous post add "CSCity:EA Land".

You need to open the patch icon first, then you can open the client icon.

K

Kaiden

Hmm, I did everything you said & it's still not working for me. Bummer.