• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] How do i retrieve missing hotbars in client window?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember seeing a post about this issue a couple months ago but for some reason I can't find it now.

I upgraded to the latest Copper Enhanced version this week and, for a couple of my characters, the hotbars are no longer visible in the application window.

The previous post I couldn't find had a suggestion to fix this. I think it involved opening the .lua file for the character and resetting hotbar positions to (0,0). Could someone please re-post the exact solution? Would hate to mess up my character profiles trying something from my (frequently poor) memory.

Thanks and sorry to be a bother!

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The previous post I couldn't find had a suggestion to fix this. I think it involved opening the .lua file for the character and resetting hotbar positions to (0,0). Could someone please re-post the exact solution? Would hate to mess up my character profiles trying something from my (frequently poor) memory.

Thanks and sorry to be a bother!

Try this command script. It will reset hotbar anchor.

Example: To reset Hotbar 5.
Code:
script WindowClearAnchors("Hotbar"..5)
I don't know your hotbar number you lost. So try a few script like this.
script WindowClearAnchors("Hotbar"..2)
script WindowClearAnchors("Hotbar"..3)
script WindowClearAnchors("Hotbar"..4)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or using my Interface in the next version ;)

Because of many players having iusses with that a lost window, or a fast drop out of screen, i have written a small code line which checks everytime a position is restore if the position is out of screen and diplays a warning, with an option to retrieve the window on the screen.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lucitus - that's a nice feature! May have to give it a try when the new version comes out. :)