• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I remove a disguise kit?

C

CrusoeSP

Do I have to just wait out the two hour timer? Is that two hours by the clock or two hours of game play time online? Is there a phrase I can say such as "remove disguise kit?"

C

CrusoeSP

2 hours in game.

Where ya been? Seen you lurking around the forums.

:spider:
Hey,

I had to resign your guild. I wanted to help some people out with factions. I really enjoy reading about your exploits. SP is more fun knowing you might be there to steal something.

One of my guild mates on another character was wondering who got all the gold after a spawn in a dungeon tonight.....I told him it was probably either chad or nightstalker.

Anyway, good to hear from you.

N

Nickster

Chad, *pumps fist"
your episodes are legend! i swear my Manager at work is one of those prancing Bards, he always has manish lipstick on his neck and wares heels now, and stinks of manish perfume... if only i had a DP shiruken to throw at his groin!!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope...sticking with it is the only way for it to be removed.

I'd love to see the old idea of removing via a cloth like the way poison can be removed from a weapon. I'd actually think of using it if I could remove it before I logged off...la

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad, *pumps fist"
your episodes are legend! i swear my Manager at work is one of those prancing Bards, he always has manish lipstick on his neck and wares heels now, and stinks of manish perfume... if only i had a DP shiruken to throw at his groin!!
:lol: @ the :confused: for people who don't know what you're talking about. :thumbsup:

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also would be nice idea, if one could change into animal form from disguise kit. Much more useful, it would be!

N

Nickster

You the man Chad! can't wait till i can join up with you, I scraped enough gold last night to get a pack llama so my training can really begin tonight, then once i am in the thieves guild i will be getting that yellow death robe and looking for something nice to steal... a fine batch of cookies perhaps!

F

Fink

I'd love to see the old idea of removing via a cloth like the way poison can be removed from a weapon.
I like it, perhaps an oil cloth? I seem to remember those working on savage kin paint, but I don't think you can use both paint and kit together so I guess it doesn't come up? I can't be in-game to refresh my memory just now.

Also would be nice idea, if one could change into animal form from disguise kit. Much more useful, it would be!
Yes, I hate being locked in human form until the disguise wears off.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, perhaps an oil cloth?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...la
Likewise ;)

Ever since oil cloths were introduced I was hoping they would let it be used to remove disguise kits.

It really sucks not being able to remove it, particularly when you have to log off. Because if you log off for a while with the disguise kit on, your characters name is changed in the log-in screen, and thus, your macros are all changed and put into a new character folder. Which I'm sure most everyone here knows, lol.

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes, please. I love the things, bu don't use em often for the same reason nobody else does.

And Nickster, Barter Town still exists in the same place, but it has new caretakers. If you can't find the elusive Mr. Sexington, give Henry Swift a shout in chat.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, talk about bumping an old thread. Still stand by my 5 year old comment. Oil cloth to remove disguise kits! I love disguise kits, just hate having to wait out the timer.