• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] How do I make this?

J

Jander

I had this crafted for me before I left. Can someone take a look at it and tell me how I might recreate it please? Thanks!!

Attachments

J

Jander

Sorry that looks crummy. My first attempt at posting an image.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
looks like 442 intensity and could be made with imbuing I believe

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
basicly you start with the most expensive imbuing ingreadiants (or hardest for you to get ) and do from hardest to get to easiest

actually would not even need to be crafted exceptional

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
without looking all of em up i would say craft add ssi,slayer ,mana leech,stamina leech in that order

and then di as needed

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1. Get a bunch of Dull Copper Runics and iron ingots

2. Make a bunch of Exceptional Radiant Scimitars until you get one with Arachnid Slayer and/or 30% SSI on it, and no other properties other than DI, or DI and some lower version of the desired properties.

3. Use Powder of Fortification to raise it to 255 durability.

4. Get an imbuer to add the properties needed to match (and might even be able to get the properties higher than those displayed, for the DI and/or leeches).

J

Jander

I had this made kind of as an experiment. SA had just come out and I had the idea of getting super slayers made. I probably could have been a little clearer.

Which hammer and what metal would I use? My blacksmithing is only 111.5, so I haven't used any runic hammers. I'm not worried about getting the slayer property to proc, I would just use spider carapice.

This was made for Miasma, and it does an awesome job.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Iron ingots, and dull copper hammer.

And, BTW, a Scorpion slayer will work better than an arachnid slayer on Miasma.

Super slayers do double damage, while non-supers now do triple damage.

This can make it to where you don't have to use enemy of one at all... (and keeps you less vulnerable from being hit for massive damage by minotaurs that way)

J

Jander

Well that is an interesting change. I remember people thought I was crazy for wanting an armory of target specific weapons. But triple damage, wow.

So just simple iron and dull copper hammer lol. Now to go through the data chest and just find the materials.

Thanks guys!!!

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iron ingots, and dull copper hammer.

And, BTW, a Scorpion slayer will work better than an arachnid slayer on Miasma.

Super slayers do double damage, while non-supers now do triple damage.

This can make it to where you don't have to use enemy of one at all... (and keeps you less vulnerable from being hit for massive damage by minotaurs that way)
I like to use dull copper ingots (and sometimes shadow iron), to get the extra durability and save on POF uses. Then of course, I always mine using prospector tools, even on iron spots, to upgrade it to dull copper.

And during the time when we could still imbue arties, I imbued several soulseekers so that I don't have to waste POFs :D

There are so many things to imbue, and so much POF needed, that I try to save where ever I can. Even made throw away suits that are cheap to imbue (LRC, resists) and replace so that I can save the POFs for the more expensive suits.