• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i make a pic of my toon

• Thread starter jswing928
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

jswing928

Im new to stratics, so, Hello to everyone. I would like to make a picture of my toon so that I can use it in my profile but I have no clue how. Can anyone please give me some advice??:confused: Thanks in advance!

H

Holocog

Welcome ta Stratics. While your In the game, press F9 to take a screenshot.All of the screenshots you take will be saved in a Toontown folder on your PC.You might have to look around to find it.:popcorn:

G

Granjell

It would help first to hit Tab a couple of times to change the view of your toon before hitting F9. There's a front view of your toon that would be good for your profile. Also, you probably need to resize/crop the screen shot down to a manageable size. Welcome to Stratics!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Welcome! If you ever need help, feel free to PM me.

J

jswing928

Thanks for all the help folks, i finally figured it out. :thumbup: