• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I macro healing on EC?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried setting up a macro with bandage self, wait 8 seconds, then bandage self and wait again. I set up the macro to run ten times. When I have some bears hitting me and I run the macro, it only heals me once. It won't ever heal a second time. Anyone know how to macro healing? Would be nice to relax while watching the screen.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you hit any other macro, consecrate for eg, you stop a previous macro from working.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean the previous macro is broken, just that you can only have one running at once.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried setting up a macro with bandage self, wait 8 seconds, then bandage self and wait again. I set up the macro to run ten times. When I have some bears hitting me and I run the macro, it only heals me once. It won't ever heal a second time. Anyone know how to macro healing? Would be nice to relax while watching the screen.
Rather than use "bandage self" drop the bandages into a macro and then right click them and choose "self" so they have the blue edge. Then add a delay. I have posted a picture below to explain. This works fine to train healing etc. Is this what you are tying to do?

As Petra says you can't have a bandage macro running all the time in the background. That would be a little bit over powered. These features are avaible in naughty 3rd party apps though which I won't mention on here.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just making sure you know this action exists.
When I wanted to train healing using a long bandage macro and a cloak of corruption I tried that "bandage self" option and had a similar problem to the OP. The only way I managed to get it going so I could leave it running for ages was set it the same as I did above then edit the macro in notepad to make it even longer.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh yes the bandage self doesnt work. I had to use bandage, wait for target, target self, wait 7 seconds, repeat.... thanks for the reply!

EDIT: I like your method of right clicking on the bandage better! Mine has too many steps to it.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't work? Not that I think it matters, but are your bandages in your main backpack? I've been using it for at least 4 years with no problems.