• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] How do i get rid of Pinco's?/help with glitchy game flow.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

I need to try and get rid of it to see if it helps the glitchy screen i get. The game constantly seems to be in "catch up" mode as i get rubber banded a lot when using enhanced client. It doesnt run smooth at all and changing graphics settings doesnt seem to help. I can run Battlefield and other more intense games just fine on this PC.

I do not understand why EC isnt smooth for me at all. Any help would be great as i love to pvp in enhanced client.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
never mind problem solved. Removed pincos and became smooth again.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I absolutely love Pinco UI but have to say I've been experiencing the same issues. I thought it might just be game lag but now I'm wondering if it's the UI. Did u have to actually uninstall Pinco or just run normal default UI?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever the problem is, will live as long as this version of the UI, since when the new default came out this UI will not work anymore and the new reworked Pinco's UI will be much better.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and by the way I'm still collecting ideas for new features...
Are you able to tell us the features you added already? I'm glad they fixed the zoom level. Great work Pinco, keep it up!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you able to tell us the features you added already? I'm glad they fixed the zoom level. Great work Pinco, keep it up!
Remember that my UI is NOT the new default UI.
Anyway, for now I'm re-working all the features and perhaps removing something that none of you are using (like the guild/party/alliance members map markers).
Besides that, I've added some new actions:
- Open most filled spellbook (one per spellbook type)
- New actions for sending messages to: guild, party and alliance.

Except that the UI will be graphically changed (to adapt for the new default) and with much better performance (the same of the new default).

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@DJAd I actually removed pincos completely and the problem went away. I loved the features that it gave but for every 4 tiles i ran i got rubber banded back 1 tile and that became quite the problem when pvping. I hope the new UI will be much smoother.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@DJAd I actually removed pincos completely and the problem went away. I loved the features that it gave but for every 4 tiles i ran i got rubber banded back 1 tile and that became quite the problem when pvping. I hope the new UI will be much smoother.
It is really better in performance, having some decent tools to works with really change the performance radically :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my biggest problem with Pinco's is I don't have music playing, so I really don't want all those extra music files.

When the new default comes out we'll all have to uninstall Pinco's and re-download the newer version?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my biggest problem with Pinco's is I don't have music playing, so I really don't want all those extra music files.

When the new default comes out we'll all have to uninstall Pinco's and re-download the newer version?
If I complete the new version in time yes, otherwise you must use the new default... Also remember to use a new profile for optimal performance, you can keep the current one around so when I finish the new Pinco's UI, I will also update the ec profile manager so you will be able to import the old settings.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how to do that :(
I'll need to re-do all macros etc for all characters?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how to do that :(
I'll need to re-do all macros etc for all characters?
EC Profile Manager will be able copy only the macros correctly as it is right now, but not the rest.
I will have to make a button that convert the old profile to the new standard...

Last edited: