• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do I get my Governor Banner for Stratics?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello , just checking at this forum about Governor Banners, I asked on UOHALL and haven't gotten an answer yet, so just kinda wondering if anyone here knew? I Just this last election became Governor Of Skara Brae on Catskills,,,,,Ooops as I glance down and Notice I have the Governor Banner, Thank you Stratics Gods

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was wondering this same question How do I get my Own Governor Banner on my Name I am the governor of Minoc on Catskills
Each election cycle I'll be resetting the banners and making a thread in UHall for people to let me know they were elected. Newly elected/re-elected governors need only post in that thread or PM me for their banner. I just happened to see this post so you're set up now. ;)

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Each election cycle I'll be resetting the banners and making a thread in UHall for people to let me know they were elected. Newly elected/re-elected governors need only post in that thread or PM me for their banner. I just happened to see this post so you're set up now. ;)
-- Is it possible to for me to get a banner as well? I am governor of Trinsic on Great Lakes.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone, Governor's banner for Tanda, Governor of Minoc Great Lakes. Please and Thank you!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can we get the banner colour changed? and how can I get more cool banners?
The color can't really be changed, because banners are formed in groups. Changing the color of one changes it on every account.

You can make your own banner with the words and color of your choice by making a Stratics guild though.

Other banners:

Stratics Veteran = 5 year old account
Stratics Legend = 10 year old account
Contributor = You wrote 15 articles
Supporter = Any donation and lasts a month
Professional = Subscription system, $5 monthly.
Campaign Banners = No longer obtainable, they were from the fundraiser to buy the site two years ago.
Governor banner = Become a governor
Staff banners = Become a Stratics staff member.
Guild banner = Make a guild, can be any color you want and you pick the words.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
The color can't really be changed, because banners are formed in groups. Changing the color of one changes it on every account.

You can make your own banner with the words and color of your choice by making a Stratics guild though.

Other banners:

Stratics Veteran = 5 year old account
Stratics Legend = 10 year old account
Contributor = You wrote 15 articles
Supporter = Any donation and lasts a month
Professional = Subscription system, $5 monthly.
Campaign Banners = No longer obtainable, they were from the fundraiser to buy the site two years ago.
Governor banner = Become a governor
Staff banners = Become a Stratics staff member.
Guild banner = Make a guild, can be any color you want and you pick the words.
How about Wiki-Colaborator, as I helped translate stuff into Spanish for Brian?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How about Wiki-Colaborator, as I helped translate stuff into Spanish for Brian?
The only wiki banner I know of right now is Wiki Moderator, which only staff members can have.

I think a wiki-collaborator or wiki-contributer type of banner for posters who help with it is a great idea though, I will suggest that to the board.