• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I get back on to the Eve Online 14 Day Trial?

wowaccounts

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Downloaded it everything worked fine the first time. Got out of it and I can't find anything to get back in. No Shortcut. No Program on the Program Files. I can't even Find an Eve. Exe file anywhere on my computer. If any of you can help please do. I want to waste my life away for another 13 days!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The default installation folder is in your programs folder / CCP...

If you haven't gotten a shortcut or anything in your start menu, you've obviously done something wrong or uninstalled the client. Possibly someone did it for you.

Login details may be available in your mail from CCP.

S

SugarSmacks

Save it to your desktop while your downloading it.

My god man dont try to run that without saving it! The download timer was 7 hours lol, i know i been there but damn man WORTH IT!