• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I drop energy field

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In tomb of kings? Been away from game for years and first time there to collect snake skins and neither I nor a very helpful regular could drop the fields to let out the occupants of the rooms.

Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ord and anord are the two words to drop the fields you need to be standing bye the brazier looking things on the left or the right

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no problem getting past the fire fields with Ord and Anord, the problem is getting into or letting the occupants out of the rooms which have an energy field looking gate/door, thanks for the response.

Aerodice

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use the levers at the entrance in the room with the serpent floor. You can toggle 3 at a time, which opens up one of the rooms for a period of time. I believe the levers are random to which room it opens. If you become stuck in one of the rooms, there's another lever inside to let yourself out.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also if you get stuck, there is a gate at the end of the hall to the left just before the entrance to the top of SA. the gate pops you back to the lever room.