• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I create a player statue?

V

Veganite

I can’t find any info on creating statues of players.
How do I create a statue of a player?
Can I create a statue of another player? How?
Does the creating player need any crafting skills?
Will the statue have on the same type of clothes as the target player?
Can I change the type of stone anytime or is a one shot deal?
If I don’t like the statue can I keep retrying or is it a one shot deal?

Thanks in advance.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
its a special vet reward you can get after playing for so long think its 7 years i have one at my house the only other statues you can make are carpentry i believe and they are just different posses but they are not of characters hope this helps
oh and it can be reused and there are three stones to choose from initially on choosing reward
and it sculps 5 or 6 poses and its of yourself not other people unless you give it to them

V

Veganite

its a special vet reward you can get after playing for so long think its 7 years i have one at my house the only other statues you can make are carpentry i believe and they are just different posses but they are not of characters hope this helps
oh and it can be reused and there are three stones to choose from initially on choosing reward
and it sculps 5 or 6 poses and its of yourself not other people unless you give it to them
So if I took the vet reward and gave it to you, you would create the statue of yourself and it would say "Storm created by Veganite" or something close to that?

Did you mean that 1 reward could create 5 or 6 different statues and you could keep them all?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
if you gave it to me it would say snowdog (thats my archer ) and would say crafted by snowdog
6 different poses for 1 statue but only able to keep one 4 diff color shades of the material you selected when purchasing statue and 7 diff dirrections it can point in it can be resculpted unlimited times

V

Veganite

if you gave it to me it would say snowdog (thats my archer ) and would say crafted by snowdog
6 different poses for 1 statue but only able to keep one 4 diff color shades of the material you selected when purchasing statue and 7 diff dirrections it can point in it can be resculpted unlimited times
Thanks.
I see a statue in Luna that says "Crystal Canyon sculpted by CCC vendors" Any idea how that was made?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here I think you'll find more answers. Also info on all of the current vet rewards.

V

Veganite

Here I think you'll find more answers. Also info on all of the current vet rewards.
Thanks, I couldn't find that page.

If i take a vet reward on test center will it count against my account on regular shards?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I couldn't find that page.

If i take a vet reward on test center will it count against my account on regular shards?
Yes!!! Do not claim it on any other shard than the one you want to use it one.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a bummer...I would think those sorts of things would already be on Test Center for people to try out. Maybe you could ask Jeremy if they could add some items like that?

L

Lord Drakelord

That's a bummer...I would think those sorts of things would already be on Test Center for people to try out. Maybe you could ask Jeremy if they could add some items like that?
ya would be cool to see vet rewards so we can look at, kick the tires, etc..

F

Fink

To have a statue of "Bob" sculpted by "Fred":

Bob uses the statuemaker on himself, redeeds it, passes it to Fred

Fred places the statue again, hits the restore button, then confirms. This will place the last sculpt that was done prior to Fred placing it (ie: Bob).

You can also alter the pose, facing, and material tone (dark/light) on the sculpture when placing it.

V

Veganite

To have a statue of "Bob" sculpted by "Fred":

Bob uses the statuemaker on himself, redeeds it, passes it to Fred

Fred places the statue again, hits the restore button, then confirms. This will place the last sculpt that was done prior to Fred placing it (ie: Bob).

You can also alter the pose, facing, and material tone (dark/light) on the sculpture when placing it.
That's what I was looking for.
Thank you. :thumbup:

S

SilentFoxXy

On some shards, several 6 yr vets have been known to offer player statues as rewards in quests/ events etc.

how??, they sijmply create a character named after the 'winner', and wearing the 'Winners' setup etc. The vet then uses this 'New' character to create the statue, hands it to the 'winner' or places for the winner in their required position/placement.

They then move on to create the next 'winner'

Alternatively , they utilize rename tokens...expensive, as the statue kit is @4 to 5 million, and a rename token 8 mill....But , if you want a statue of yourself....maybe worth it...;)

Basically find yourself a friendly 6 yr vet who is willing to rename one of his characters for 2 mins.....

F

Fink

I've done that for a tourney series we were hosting a while back, we've a bronze statue of the winner placed above the arena.

"Creeping Death" sculpted by "Lord of Thunderdome" has been standing for around 18 months now.. might be time to start hosting the tournaments again, heh. :blushing:

V

Veganite

What I plan to do is make a statue of my father-in-laws character and have it as a memorial. He and I both have the first characters we made 10 years ago.