• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How come i have the EVIL OMEN DEBUFF and it wont go away?

Z

Zodiac19

You engaged in combat with one of the strangers and that says he/she loves you. When that happens to me I log off/on and it resets.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You engaged in combat with one of the strangers and that says he/she loves you. When that happens to me I log off/on and it resets.
Ive logged out and in im still debuffed...not too mention evil omen is a one time use spell and ive fought numerous creatures today...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go fight the Spellbinders in New Haven let them cast some necro spells on you. Then move away and let the spells wear of.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I've got Mind Rot, just the same, courtesy of Rivatach :(

Like i said, if you got any spell on you just go to spellbinders and let them cast several spells on you. Then just move away and let the icons dissapear.
Never log out when the spells are still visible.

P

packrat

I have been having evil omen on my character going on a month. I had creatures cast on me, players cast on me and its still there. I reported it 3 times to ask a gm to come take it off and got 3 canned messages. we will look into the matter and take action after we drink our starbucks, take a nap, go ouside for a smoke break. I guess they are still on break :lol:
I posted it on the boards for suggestions and tried everything they told me to do and nothing helped....

K

Katlene

i also had stuck brain rot after visiting the visitor in destard. i reakon its just game play mixing with my reality :D

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evil Omen sticks with you because its bugged. It does not happen all the time but it is not a specific to the new strangers, If you have a guild member who can cast a second omen on you it will go away. Otherwise my firend had to page a gm and they cast it. This situation has been going on for months kinda like the screwed up curse. They fix milking cow issues but these to that can get you killed quickly no fix.
:stir:

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Within this context, what spell is cast to remove Mind RoT and what level do you need to be able to cast it (well and what reagents if any)?

A

Aurianna

I had Evil Omen for 7 Months on my Mage. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I died 50 times, i asked other Players to cast that Spell on me, i tried it with Monsters that casted that Spell on my Char ... nothing. After a while i gave up and now it is since 4 weeks or so just gone.