• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How Are Things?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not been on since early 2017...and then 2014ish before that. I had moved shards from ATL to Orgins to Sonoma as my final resting place (I think). I had planned on moving back to ATL this time around as last time I played Sonoma was dead. Have things picked up at all? Is there any point in staying if I am not an established resident with an active guild or friends?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
People's Army of Sonoma • Index page PAS does nightly events Sun-Fri (8PM CDT) People's Army of Sonoma • Calendar. Sonoma Guilds Guest are always welcome to attend PAS events, you just need to meet them in the location posted in the Guild thread here at Sonoma Stratics. And you can do as I do. I attend EM events across several shards, I am able to transfer items across 5 shards and several members of PAS help with other shards. You can have a home here and still play across several shards. I have two characters in the United We Fight guild and I run with a few folks there in the mornings hours when slow on Sonoma. I have a tamer across most shards, so I can travel and fight most shards.

Because of the large number of players on Alt there is no way to get a large house there, here I have three Keeps and a Castle. So you can call Sonoma home and still play on other shards.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I find it really hard to see that your posting was viewed over 90 times before I saw it and replied. Come on Sonoma, now the time to tell him why he should remain here.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I will stick around...I have 2 accounts that I looked over using EJ, a 104 month account mostly on Sonoma and a 81 month on ATL. I can have the best of both worlds, I just need to transfer the rest of my junk off of Origin I guess. I would love to join PAS and maybe hunt down a nice huge house spot this weekend if that is cool.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think I will stick around...I have 2 accounts that I looked over using EJ, a 104 month account mostly on Sonoma and a 81 month on ATL. I can have the best of both worlds, I just need to transfer the rest of my junk off of Origin I guess. I would love to join PAS and maybe hunt down a nice huge house spot this weekend if that is cool.
Always just give us a shout and be sure to register at the PAS forum once in the guild we will make sure you have access to the hidden tavern (members only area)

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Kind of makes me want to bring a toon to Sonoma. I've been to many different shards but never tried Sonoma. Sounds fun.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are LOTS of places that a Keep will fit in. Housing on Sonoma is no problem.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya we were out doing Maps last night and found two spots that Keeps would fit

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sonoma has an awesome community
if pvp is your thing, there are some that do that here...
more have been returning lately for that...

that's not something I enjoy, so I can't tell you much about that...

if you're judging the population by the number that sits at the bank...
you won't see many doing that...
they are usually out fighting stuff or at home crafting with the new BODs...
or DECO deco DECO...

Welcome back to UO