• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How about this for a finale?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just before 5 am, we finished the invasion in Vesper. I don't know if we'll have any more that can be completed before the event finale.

But, how about this spot for the possibly final Titan fight?
Screenshot 2017-09-27 04.53.40.png

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering how you backpack looks different?

Seems I'm a bit rusty on quite a few things!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This was added a few years ago...

In the Classic Client, go into Options menu on your paperdoll

Click on the "Interface" Button (Right side, top- looks like a computer mouse) in that pop-up

Scroll ALL the way down to the bottom in that menu

You will see

"Select Character Backpack Style"

The choices are
Suede
Polar Bear
Ghoul Skin

Typically only your main pack, plus one other, will use the non-default skin you choose, with the rest being default.

Wildbill_of_LA

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just before 5 am, we finished the invasion in Vesper. I don't know if we'll have any more that can be completed before the event finale.

But, how about this spot for the possibly final Titan fight?
View attachment 72555
How have things been. Its been along time. Was wondering if the game was still running, i guess so. Whats up Basara?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still slogging along. I'm about the only person left in MHC & HH (would love to see some of the others come back), and been hanging around with N**K, HAP, UMP and the other older guilds. One of my characters is governor of Britain, and I'm planning on running some player-based events in the next few months.

Wildbill_of_LA

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been thinking of trying again but dont really remember my old accounts. I will look into it soon. Nice to know ppl are still on LA

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, if you do come back I think I might have stuff from one of your accounts (and one of Arwen's, and one of Athena's).