• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just moved one of my characters over and I need to place a house. Are there any spots open in either tram or malas?

J

Jermosh

Depends on the size you are looking for. You could easily find 4-5 small plots within a hour of looking though.

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found an 8x8 plot but would like to find a 13x13 or at least place a villa.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you should be able to fins a villa or cabin size no problem. I just placed a cabin inside Zento City 3 weeks ago.

check all 4 Lands and go out in the forrests and away from the cities and Main Roads

Good Luck !!

:)

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Villa, Cabin, Sandstone all have the same storage size, as a lot of custom houses.
Should not be a huge problem to find a spot of this size even on ATL.
*Salute*
Olahorand

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Traveled most of malas and did find anything. Traveled a good deal of Tram too and didn't see nothing. This is kinda frustrating.

L

Lauranthalis

I just returned to the game this morning, after about 3 years. Ran around in fel for a bit and placed a villa after about an hour. =] if ya need some help lookn around gimme a hollar.

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just returned to the game this morning, after about 3 years. Ran around in fel for a bit and placed a villa after about an hour. =] if ya need some help lookn around gimme a hollar.
Thank you but Avenhar already helped me place a log cabin sized house that I turned into a customizable 2 story. I'll look for something bigger later on but for now this works well. I wanted to avoid going to fel...at least for the time being because I had just transfered a character from LA to here and I had some stuff on me.

T

The Home Guild

Hello,yes there is quite a few homes that can be placed thruout the facets and if you need any in the future come see me [The Home Guild] or my guildmate vladimier at west brit bank.
Thank you.