• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing in Shards

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This looks fantastic. I am looking forward to entering the Shards world.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had so much support. Here I was thinking I'd only have to do the usual grind during December, but the community really knocked out so many stretch goals that we had to add more. And still on track to maybe get another. Gonna be so busy!

Really excited for pre-alpha since we'll be able to pick up the pace on some of the development items.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might end up selling my sota account and go for this game instead, keep going! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Might end up selling my sota account and go for this game instead, keep going! :)

They both are really great concepts. I'm excited to see how each develops. They have some similarities, but also dramatic differences. The devil will be in the details for both of them I think.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shards online looks much more like uo2 to me, and thats what im exactly aiming for

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had fun this weekend with the first playtest allowing founder level backers access to the pre-alpha build. Was a great time, really excited for the next one where we'll have more stuff for them to try and break.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Get your spread sheets ready! Which begs the question... MS Office or Open Office?

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excel! So far only excel handles the cross sheet linking, data sets and formula blocks. But that may be user inexperience for google sheets and open office.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Had fun this weekend with the first playtest allowing founder level backers access to the pre-alpha build. Was a great time, really excited for the next one where we'll have more stuff for them to try and break.
When is the next kick starter and pre-alpha release? Can I get founder level if I missed the last kick starter event?

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe founder and pre-alpha access may be available later this week. (If it hasnt gone live yet. Shardsonline.com)