• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housewarming Party this Wednesday!

F

Flippers

Having settled in a new location, it's time to invite folks to check it out.

With Halloween and (by then) the elections over, it will be a great opportunity to deflate by a pond of orange soda, take in a silly video, listen to Oldies, join in ethnic dances... well, you get the idea :)

The modest party will be on Wednesday November 5th from 6pm SLT at
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Anilis/175/40/101

P

Polly

Too late for me I'm afraid, way past my bedtime !

Hope you have a great time :)

Polly

F

Flippers

NP - it wasnt the best night. Robinwood apparently has lessons every Wednesday in Livingtree and several friends who said they were eager to show were noshows. The party moved to my pool shop (which is a beach setting) where everyone danced to the oldies stream. I was starting to fall asleep when some left and others arrived and I got IMs of where's the party about 90 minutes later lol.

Nikki made it for a short time to say hello.

I'll have to do a beach party thing.

I know I want to do some special trivia contest since Swiss Colony is sending me free truffles and they're too dangerous to have in the house.