• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Houses in following locations

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey ladies and gents,

I'm in the process of moving over to Atlantic from Europa (Lord Omega for those who have played on Europa), and in doing so would like to open up a small store to sell some wares. I've managed to place a small hut on the Umbra road; but needless to say it will need expanding once i manage to barter enough of your gold from you!

Therefore i would like to ask the following question; How-much is housing worth in the following locations? (granted I'm aware that size is a major asset, I'd be looking for something roughly the size of a Villa).

Houses in Zento,
Houses in New Magencia
Houses In Luna
Houses on Umbra Road

Thanks for any replies

p.s Feel free to PM me too if you have any property in the above locations for sale.

Regards

Lord Damascus