• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houses for sale in PaxLair city

M

Mudd

I am selling an 18x13 house and a 13x8 house in the PaxLair city in fel. It is north of Chaos shrine and southwest of Ice duengon. Nearby houses are decorated by GM's, and there are many outside decorations. There is even an outside bar not even 2 screens away! Selling houses together or seperate. ICQ me at 309-936-201. Thanks! Pics:

18x13:

13x8:

Arena:

Bells:

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you a PM hope the 18x13 is still available.

X

Xotche of Meade

I understand that Sean didn't buy the plot in front of Stu Makrs place. I sent a PM and icq, let me know if these are still for sale as my characters are homeless and pushing shopping carts in Paxlair now looking for a new shoe to live in. The idea of living with Orcs is repelling :coco: Thanks!

L

Lenora

The plot to the east of the pizzeria is now emptied--Let's get one of you set up with that space, if you still need a home.

Knowledge be with you,
Lenora of Yew

X

Xotche of Meade

Thank you Lenora for the generous offer, after several weeks of coaxing, bribing, supplying daily loads of fresh dung and horse meat....negotiations have finally been settled on a home in Paxlair. Lord Shalizar and myself have finally and permentaly moved into the city!

Of course as you well know, after claiming the residence of an Orc hut there is a huge amount of cleaning, repairing, restoration and preporations that have to be made to return it for normal human inhabitance. Just how many rotted elf ears does one orc need?!?

The stench is horrible and we may end up sacrifing wood floors for tile to remove all the blood stains. Who would know the unmentionable things that have gone on in that house....tisk tisk.

E

Ergnack

Of course as you well know, after claiming the residence of an Orc hut there is a huge amount of cleaning, repairing, restoration and preporations that have to be made to return it for normal human inhabitance. Just how many rotted elf ears does one orc need?!?

The stench is horrible and we may end up sacrifing wood floors for tile to remove all the blood stains. Who would know the unmentionable things that have gone on in that house....tisk tisk.
*hirch hirch* Orcies hab Ulf eears da pud un stuu. Yub, yumm yumm! Orcie hud ib guud hus - smull guud! Me bryng orcies und fysh, und mure Ulf eears un lat muk stuu pr ul hongri orcies - ul ORC guld ! :)