• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Trading Question

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Connor_Graham

I need a quick answer because I have someone ready to buy my old house from me or I'd post in Homes & Castles. My question is:

If I trade a house that is currently owned by me with vendors that belong to me still up, along with a vendor that was rented to someone else in the moving crate, will all of those vendors be accessible to me through the house sign after the trade or does the new owner get them?

Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant trade your own house with your vendors in it still..

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, that's not an issue anymore because I just dropped the last vendor. Was nice of the guy to buy out most of my stock so I wouldn't have to move it lol. What about the vendor that was rented to someone that is in the house sign right now?

R

Radun

not 100% sure, but I think they need to come claim it, or it has to decay first.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure if the vendor was live on the plot u can trade with it there and new owner charges rent to old vendor...no idea with vendors in the moving crate...no idea

Saying that u cant trade a house that still as got a moving crate inside so ya gonna have to get rid of the vendor and the moving crate first

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saying that u cant trade a house that still as got a moving crate inside so ya gonna have to get rid of the vendor and the moving crate first
Arrr, unless it be changed recently, ye can trade a house with items in moving crate. I were given a house last year cause the owner couldn't demolish it and didn't know why. Upon receipt, I done noticed items in moving crate, and it turned out to be packs with fallen vendors' clothes in it!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will not be able to access the vendor in the crate unless you own the account that originally owned the vendor (obviously not, in this case). Crate items are traded with the house just like a secure. When the vendor terminates, the new house owner will reap the rewards, no question about it.