• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Security for characters on same acct

T

Tomp777

How do i grant access/Friend status/Co-owner to other characters on the ssame account? If i use the signpost its wants me to click on them and I obviously can't do that. Thanks in advance for your help.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All characters on the account you used to place the house have full rights. You don`t need to add those either as co-owners or friends, as they are "owners" of the house - all of them :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All characters on the account you used to place the house have full rights. You don`t need to add those either as co-owners or friends, as they are "owners" of the house - all of them :)
You would think that...however I learned if not all of your characters are in a guild and you mark the chest as "Guild" access, even if the character owns the house, they can't access it. Just something to note.

Otherwise, yup, if they are all on the same account they can open any chest, no matter what it's marked (minus the guild exception above)