• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] House on Fire Island [sold]

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I'm selling my house on Fire Island (17x18). It's at a walking distance from the temple and the entrance to underground (you can get back to the house using a corrupted crystal portal). You can fish from the back porch, mine sand through the floor, or if you feel like it, lure a Greater Dragon from the temple and tame it from the east porch. The sea market is north of the island.

Unlike other locations near the temple, there is no "low ceiling" problem. I've been able to stand on a goza elevated 30 click from the roof (I haven't tried higher).

As you can see, we can create the illusion that the sea is connected to water tiles.

Zalfein
ps: I worked a few hours on the house design and never finished it. It was more of a proof of concept than anything else.

Last edited:

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone knows how to delete threads? If one of the moderators could delete the duplicate posts I made, I would be grateful.

Zalfein