• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] House inside Luna wall SE Corner

Arthas

Visitor
*EDIT* *had some issues with icq not getting messages and was unavailable with schedule last several days. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Selling house in the south eastern corner of Luna on Chesapeake shard. It is an amazing location for a vendor house.
**I will continue take offers, previous date was incorrect. All offers should be made on this thread. Please include an ICQ or other method to contact you.

**current offer is 150m.

my ICQ# 676 146 537

Attachments

Last edited:

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling house in the south eastern corner of Luna on Chesapeake shard. It is an amazing location for a vendor house.
I will take offers until Monday, March 9, @ 7 P.M. All offers should be made on this thread. Please include an ICQ or other method to contact you.

current offer is 100m.

my ICQ# 676 146 537
Do you mean Monday the 12th? or is this already over? Thanks.