• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House for sale...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLEASE leave this here for at least a couple days... nobody ever looks on the trade forums.

M

mutau

its busy there and you might get better offers from guys in the other shards who want to move to where the fighting is.

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLEASE leave this here for at least a couple days... nobody ever looks on the trade forums.

If there wasn't so much CRAP listed on the trade forums, people might actually buy something there. I look at the trade forums quite often just to see what kind of CRAP is being hussled.
When something decent is listed it's usually so highly priced no one wants it at the over-inflated prices. The SNAFU of most people selling on the trade forums is: NO price listed with "taking offers" as the price. Then, when a decent offer is posted the person comes back with: "Someone ICQ'd my Cousins-Next Door Neighbors-Best Friend and told them that their Uncles-Granmothers-Aunt offered 10x that amount..." BLAH BLAH BLAH
So, why would anyone in their right mind go that route after seeing it so many times?

Tesla, you did list the house with a final selling price, which is a good thing.
HOWEVER, sorry to say, this post does belong in the Traderes Hall and/or the Trade West Coast Forum and not here.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe threads for just Pac realestate should be allowed here, Sellers can post info, location of house have a starting bid and a buyout bid. if responses are not a bid, or bid retraction its not allowed. None of that OMG you want too much reply's.

Example: (house not really for sale)

Minoc Fel 18x18 near mountains, and good LJ spots short run from gate low spawn.

Start bid 1.5m
B/O 5m

M

mutau

It really should go to the Trade forum. That is what its there for.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you can suggest to the admins that each server should have their own trade forums. ?:thumbup:

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you can suggest to the admins that each server should have their own trade forums. ?:thumbup:

That was the way it was a few years back...each shard with its own trade forum, then the "powers that be" decided to combine the shards into regions...hence we (Pacific players) now post in the West Coast Forum along with Napa Valley, Baja, Origin, Sonoma, and Lake Austin.

M

mutau

That was the way it was a few years back...each shard with its own trade forum, then the "powers that be" decided to combine the shards into regions...hence we (Pacific players) now post in the West Coast Forum along with Napa Valley, Baja, Origin, Sonoma, and Lake Austin.
Ditto.

I've already inquired about the Pacific trade forum but they did tell me they merged it into the West Coast Trade Forum.

I was hoping to keep 2 forums, one for pvp (so you guys cpuld go stupid crazy) and one that was non-pvp.

See? i do care. *teeny bit* heheh.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know It was like that a couple years ago, but I refuse to use it today , I dont care to go through what ever is for sale on other shards I have no interest in. the old way was 100x better.