• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Editing Question Regarding House Add ons

Nyxx

Adventurer
Hi all,

As the title suggests, i'm trying to edit an 18x18 and someone told me I needed to remove certain house add ons before i could edit my house. Is there a list somewhere or could someone provide me the list?

Thanks a lot all!

Nyx

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Nyxx Hmm if you are looking for a list of add ons that actually prevent going into custo mode, I don’t know of an all encompassing list anywhere. But the 3 I know of off the top of my head are:

1. Auction Safes
2. Wall Safes
3. Field/Raised garden beds

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been a while since I've done any but I'm pretty sure that anything that you've chopped (stone table, for instance) are also lost

LadyElizabeth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, the goza mats will be automatically deeded and put into your moving crate whenever you enter customization mode.