• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Designs Submitted for EA Japan's 4th House Customization Contest - Vote!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Winning House Designs from EA Japan's 4th House Customization Contest

Just wow!

That first home is so full of detail it will take me days just to see it all.
I can't figure out what the bluish book is, or how it is made, that is on the table by the globe lantern.

Some wonderful deco ideas in those pics. Thank you Tina, and thanks to Athos for sharing.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

love the little goblins running around the yard in number 39!!:thumbup:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I re-read Athos' post this morning and realized that these are the entries that were submitted and accepted. The voting ends at the end of November.

There's a link in one of Athos' posts that takes you to a form to submit your vote (i.e., message of recommendation). (Form: http://japan.ea.com/webform/webform/uo/housedesign/msg.) I think you can vote for multiple houses but have to submit a separate form for each one. (The form brings up a picture of each of the 52 houses with a button next to each one. Click the button of the house you're voting for.) Your "message of recommendation" might end up being viewable to the public, but you have the option to say whether or not you want to make your voting character's name and shard viewable to the public. The character that you list on your vote form must exist on one of these shards: Asuka, Hokuto, Izumo, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, Yamato, or Mugen.

In order, here is a rough Google translation of the form text when you get to the boxes at the bottom after the list of houses:

"Work to support the message (required)." This is a free-form box that I believe you need to fill in with a message about WHY you like the house you voted for on that particular form.

"Your character name (required)." Make sure it's a character on one of the above-listed shards.

"Schard name (required)." You pick a shard from the above list of eight shards.

"What you send may be published. If so, do you want to publish the name of your schard and character name? (required)" The options, in order, are: Yes, publish either one. Yes, you can publish both my schard and character name. No, don't publicize my schard and character name.

See this post for further info on the voting process: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1505216&postcount=3.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I try to look I get shot to the uoherald world site. =[ So I can't view these houses.

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those Japanese players really know their stuff. Those are amazing! I love how natural looking all the flora is in the first one. *sighs* so pretty!

K

Kiwillian

#39 is insane :) I tried to vote for it but probably messed it up - lol.