• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House design problem

S

Storming

I've just returned to the game after an absence of almost 3 years, but i'm having trouble designing my new home. Whenever I try to place certain housing tiles, I get a message saying 'You must upgrade to the latest Expansion Pack in order to place these tiles. The UO Online Game Store can be found at http://uogamecodes.com/'

I've checked my account details, and it says that I have Mondain's Legacy registered, I thought that this is the latest Expansion Pack, or is there something that i've missed somewhere. Going onto the UO Gamecodes site doesn't tell me a lot, a few offers for things like extra character slots, extra housing storage and various tokens. Can anybody explain what I need to activate on my account to get full functionality please?

Many thanks

S

F

feath

i've got the same problem. i have ML and can't use half the tiles.
i finally came to the conclusion, i don't need the 'latest' expansion pack, i need the one those tiles belong to.
and since i'm not going to buy ALL the expansion packs, i deal with just having certain tiles.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shadow and crystal tiles are only available with the 9th anniversary codes. Not sure what they are going to do about that, since they don't sell the codes to my knowledge right now. I think there was another thread about it somewhere...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Five on Friday, 15th August:
August 15, 2008

"WHow do I get access to the Crystal and Shadow housing tiles? I can't find it on uogamecodes.com."

The Crystal and Shadow tiles are only accessible to players who have the 9th Anniversary box - which is very hard to find right now. Furthermore, the actual housing tile tool tells you to go get it on uogamecodes.com, but... it's not there! This is something we're actually working on - the message isn't lying to you, it's just early. At some point in the foreseeable future, you'll have a way to get access to those tiles without having to raid the back room at Gamestop.

S

Storming

Thanks for the replies, I'll just stick to a more traditional style for my house for now.