• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

house cleaning - old roses

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
doing some house cleaning, found some old whispering roses that are not mine, must got them from a IDOC years ago.

A whispering rose from WASP (now theres a old red's name i think we all remember!)
A whispering rose from Kriss
A AOS rose from Sapphire
A AOS rose from Keria

if anyone is any of the above people and would like their roses back let me know ASAP or ill just garbage them and get the points.

can PM me here or ICQ me at 15094557

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
doing some house cleaning, found some old whispering roses that are not mine, must got them from a IDOC years ago.

A whispering rose from WASP (now theres a old red's name i think we all remember!)
A AOS rose from Sapphire
A AOS rose from Keria

if anyone is any of the above people and would like their roses back let me know ASAP or ill just garbage them and get the points.

Oh, I remember the WASP, and as Cinderella said "Don't throw them away", if you do not wish to keep them I would suggest letting Cindy getting them off you.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A AOS rose from Sapphire
A AOS rose from Keria

wow, these names bring back my memory for the Brit gate wars and the Buc Den fights many years ago. You got something for flood and KM ?