• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Building....

• Thread starter greatpumpkinator
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

greatpumpkinator

So...I see in a few screenshots people with stairs that are way smaller than the standard staircases in the House Customization tool.

How exactly do you get the staircases that small?

Also...I've been trying to come up with a new design for my house on GL...but have not been able to find something I like. I have a need for a LOT of crafting areas, and all of my 10 or so soulstones. My house is south and west of the Grimswind Ruins in Malas...anyone interested in seeing it...I have pictures here: http://www.kevinwiegand.com/UO/GreatLakes.aspx

Cheers!

G

greatpumpkinator

Cutting Stairs Tutorial (Hope they get the info from the old forums back up soon, missing way too much useful stuff from over there).
Very interesting....thanks!

One more question, and I feel like such a newb asking, but, creating a house on TC does NOT condemn your production shard house...correct?

I'd like to fiddle with some housing things...but don't want to do on production since I don't feel like redecorating just yet....