• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Builder?

B

blindmashine

Hi all...
I`m looking for the House Builder tool, I`ve searched a lot of sites and I can`t still find it.
So I have a request, can anyone post me a download link to this tool?
Another question is what is the latest HB version.
Thanks for help.

my e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

B

blindmashine

Link in this topic is dead, so is the ianstor.com. That`s why i asked for mail. All links that i found during net search, pointed ianstorm.com. That`s why I can`t download this tool. If anyone has HB tool on his hard drive, I`ll be thankful for sharing it via e-mail.

G

You can PM Kurgan here at stratics, he's the one who maintains the house builder program. But he'll probably notice this thread in a day or two and comment on whats up. =)

B

blindmashine

thanks, I`ve already PM`ed Kurgan, about a day ago so all what`s left id to wait.
P.S. I foun House Builder rc5 and rc13.