• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Hotbar Bugs

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Invisibility Potions and Greater Confusion Potions on hotbars "stack" meaning if you have 4 invisibility and 5 greater confusions your hotbar will say 9 invisibility.

2. You cannot put a talisman in your hotbar if you have another of the same shape in your pack. The talisman will "stack" also and list 2 or 3 or how many you have and the button will not work.

Hadn't seen these elsewhere so figured I'd put them here.

O

Old Man of UO

1. Invisibility Potions and Greater Confusion Potions on hotbars "stack" meaning if you have 4 invisibility and 5 greater confusions your hotbar will say 9 invisibility.

2. You cannot put a talisman in your hotbar if you have another of the same shape in your pack. The talisman will "stack" also and list 2 or 3 or how many you have and the button will not work.

Hadn't seen these elsewhere so figured I'd put them here.
Did you send in a bug report?

As a side thought, what happens if you put the potions in separate bags?

F

Fink

The same happens with bracelets. You can't use a holiday timepiece when it stacks with other bracelets. I don't know why knowing the number of bracelets you're carrying would be more important than their individual characteristics.

Also it would be nice to use context menu items from the hotbar (eg: salvage bag, unravel bag).