• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HORSES, STEALTH AND DP'S? D:

A

aspiring

I have a few questions.

First of all, where in the world can you get a horse in Altdorf? I researched it a bit and found out you need 15-20g and be at least level 20. But I couldn't find where the seller is located.

Second is about stealth. I've seen witch elves dissapear and reapear before, at fist I just thought it was just them that could do it. But then I swear I've seen some other people do it that was on order that MAY have done it. I don't know id I'm crazy or not, but it's really confusing me. Is it only witch elves or can you purchase it somewhere else?

last is about dps. This girl asked me if my Shadow Warrior was good for my level, which is 17, and I had no clue what she was talking about. So, if someone can clue me in that would be great! v:wall:

Thanks, [: