• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horned Armor

B

Bluntman2

Seems over the past few weeks as I have been looking for better armor, high resist with mana regen 2, I see more and more pieces made with Horned leather rather than Barbed leather, and the intensities are better than most the barbed pieces I have been coming across? Ive actually picked up a nice gorget and a nice pair of arms with near 70 resists +mana regen 2 on them...

Any ideas why Horned is making better pieces?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barbed leather only gives one more point in overall total resists however horned leather pieces usually come out with better fire resist.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horned is alot more plentiful from vendors, so that might be part of the reason. As stated above the base resists on a horned piece is only 1 resist lower than the same Barbed piece.