• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horn of Plenty...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anything new this year? I forgot all about them until now! :eek:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing new for me either. Although I now have more formal tables, buffet tables, ale tables, pigs on spits & plants than any reasonable person could ever use! They really need to have a clean up value on all of em.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww well that's a shame, thanks for all the replies! :)

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont know why but I am only going for the coffee Plants. I just set them out and collect when I log in. Any have anything to make with the coffee seeds?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can use the espresso machine & make coffee w/ bean. Was a gift couple yrs back.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
devs ....did we forget a minor detail.....still time to rectify the lapse and add new items for sure

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I doubt it was overlooked... truth would probably be that they just don't have the manpower to update every little thing every single year... pick a few and roll with it catch up on something the next year or two...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are u saying the devs never overlook anything?? no stone is never left unturned...really....i beg to differ

But,,,,hey ...they can simply add to next update very easy ....a few new prizes on the horns and continue the season of goodwill

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
are u saying the devs never overlook anything?? no stone is never left unturned...really....i beg to differ

But,,,,hey ...they can simply add to next update very easy ....a few new prizes on the horns and continue the season of goodwill
They are able to do this especially well. . . . to make the thing more simply to theirselves every year - and the people who have no masses of Horn of Plenty have it far heavier to get one of the newer Items. Here also is called a takeout of older items and put theme elsewhere easier to get in the game for players. Otherwise you have a further grindfest ;). I'm still hoping that this is also a point they learn one day.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we really getting upset over a horn that gives us free stuff w/ neat graphics? Is this what we want our Dev team working on? Does anyone really have a hard time getting those items?

I guess it’s possible on some shard but there’s not a single item u can’t buy off a vendor for under 50k (some items ur lucky to get 500 gold) on my shard, so I guess I’m just missing the point.

I’d rather have them working on more functionality & ergonomics like they have been.