• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hooray!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is part of Pub 53!:love:

"Zoo Collection points will now decay more slowly"

L

Legacyee

It also gets big HOORAY from me

This has got to be one of the best features of pub 53 :)

N

Nenime

*yells a big "YEEHAH" from afar as he vanishes thru a moongate to get another drake*

K

Kayne

This is part of Pub 53!:love:

"Zoo Collection points will now decay more slowly"
I've been meaning to come on and see if you had spotted that Frarc. Im so pleased that our efforts made a difference.

L

Legacyee

Kayne what has happened to your zoo after all that hard work, perhaps you can get the points up again now and keep them there a bit longer, lets hope so :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been meaning to come on and see if you had spotted that Frarc. Im so pleased that our efforts made a difference.

I'm very happy with that. Although we still have a full Zoo but its on the edge of loosing pets very often. Only thanks to a few stubborn tamers it stays full. But it will help us alot. Our efforts made a difference and our call to the Devs have been heard. :)

K

Kayne

Kayne what has happened to your zoo after all that hard work, perhaps you can get the points up again now and keep them there a bit longer, lets hope so :)
Hi Legacyee, not sure if you know what the points are at the moment with the forums being all over the place. Last I looked though Europa zoo was down to tier 3 again. Once it reached the top it was left once again to drop.

I can safely say though that I wont be leading the charge again on Europa for the zoo to be filled and stay that way.

L

Legacyee

Kayne when I last looked at the Zoo on Europa it was at level 4 so there is still some people working hard there.
But I know from the last big push you all did over there that it was hard work getting the Zoo up to it's top level, so I understand you not wanting to help lead them again, but I would like to say that you did a really good job last time and it was a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the tamers over on Europa at the party for reaching level 11 (I also donated a few animals and still do) :)