• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hooray for resources

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More crafting related stuff on the menu this week, a foray into some resource gathering and possibly work on one of the other skills.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I gotta find out how to get in on this with you guys. You keep posting about all these good things, and I can't try to break them!

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta find out how to get in on this with you guys. You keep posting about all these good things, and I can't try to break them!
Well with the upcoming campaign, there will probably be play opportunities, as well as there are play tests that come up during which the active community usually gets invited.
We had a community event back in mid October which they got to mess around with many of the new features. There are also community testers who get impromptu invites when we need help testing beyond what the team can do.
So there tend to be a few opportunities to see what we've been up to before we provide public updates. Though most of that goes through IRC or our forums over at shardsonline.com

here's something that is a pretty fun discussion that looks for a whole lot of future breaking potential.
http://shardsonline.com/forums/index.php?p=/forums/index.php&p=/discussion/480/stealing