• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Hook a Brotha up

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all on Siege Perilous.
Elfstone here. I come in from time to time to see how SP is doing.
It really seems to me you guys need some people to come and play...
I am here now to ask if anyone has an account they do not use anymore thats just collecting DUST and is being paid for no reasion, that they may be willing to donate to me so I may come back and play SP again.
I am looking for an account I have to build from the ground up.
I have alot of fun building a character from scratch, so nothing over the top. Just something I can play. I have been sooo bored of late and will be able to afford to play again starting in FEB.
Hit me up here or PM me. ty all for reading this...

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to one of Siege Perilous's greatest benafactors. I will be back up and playing tonight.
I would like to thank this person with all my heart and bow my head to him.
Thank you fine sir, for your trust in me and allowing me to return to my fav MMORPG UO SP.
To Chardonnay, Hats off... :thumbsup: