• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hooded Robes... like Monk's but dyable and not Monk tag.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. A few years ago, by the Empath Abby, just south, next to the vineyard... a monk sells "Monk's Robes"... that are brown, look tattered at the bottom say "a monk's robe" and cant be dyed.

On you, they look much the undead death robe's as you see the world in black and white as dead. Or, as you see players after they are killed trying to get rezed.

Only... I've found several of these hooded robes that CAN be dyed.

On you, on a vendor, they make you look like a ghost.

This is NOT from the UO Store as I can see it. No special designs. No special artwork.

Any clues?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. A few years ago, by the Empath Abby, just south, next to the vineyard... a monk sells "Monk's Robes"... that are brown, look tattered at the bottom say "a monk's robe" and cant be dyed.

On you, they look much the undead death robe's as you see the world in black and white as dead. Or, as you see players after they are killed trying to get rezed.

Only... I've found several of these hooded robes that CAN be dyed.

On you, on a vendor, they make you look like a ghost.

This is NOT from the UO Store as I can see it. No special designs. No special artwork.

Any clues?
found it with a simple forum search Here comes from the Barrab Tribe Shamans

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barrab Village...the Chrystal teleports you just outside... and they are quite nasty. :) BUT... the picture on that other threat made easy work, where and such.

BUT… good information! Thank you.

I had searched on other pages… 20-30 pages of nothing helpful. Not even close! So, good thing we have a place to ask questions.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for sharing this info. I had no idea. Time to go hunting!