• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honorable Mention Contest House for Sale!

M

marichessy

I am closing a couple accounts and need to narrow down the houses I hold. Since I placed the plot on one of my accounts purely for the contest that will be the one to go. Rather than take it all apart and drop the plot, I thought I would see if there was any interest in the house as it is decorated. I spent a lot of time on it and maybe someone else can enjoy it rather than see it destroyed.

The house is located in Umbra, at 111o 47'N 40o 59'E which is sort of behind Wintermoor and fairly close to Grimswind Ruins. See map below.

I will place links to the pictures that were so graciously taken during the contest. I don't log on icq much so please leave me a message in this thread or pm me with an offer if you are interested.

**Please note** : There are a few items I cannot include with the house. Those include the holiday topiaries and cactus, candlabra of souls, arcane circle, basket of herbs, and hearth of the homefire. They are in the pictures but will be removed before the sale.

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Outside View

M

marichessy

Aker....are you new to UO or just to Siege and the forums? Who is your character?

Make me an offer. I am not looking to get rich. Just to get close to the value of the house and the stuff I spent all my money on.

Creating it was just a labor of love, I enjoy it so much. I would love for someone else who appreciates it to be happy there.

A

Aker

New to the shard, but unfortunately Hurricane Wilma destroyed more than just a house. The financial hardship had echoes in Sosaria and eliminated mah keep. So unfortunately I am a dirt-ish poor Sosarian and I have almost PTSD about going on Catskills at this point.

That's a beautiful house, alright. But unless you want me to be paying rent-to-own, I am way short of that goal at this point. hehe

P

Punani/Atilla

How much gold we talkn? i may purchase it for AKER. My good deed for the century. let me know (ICQ 86645813)

M

marichessy

The house is valued at nearly 700k and I am not sure how much I spent on the contents. I would say somewhere around a million total with the contents.

I have had a couple people ask me about it and I don't want to be unfair to anyone so please if you are definately interested please post any offers right in this thread and I will sell it to the highest bidder, let's say by, this Saturday afternoon at 2pm est.

Again, I am not selling to the highest bidder to get rich. I am just trying to be fair to everyone interested and I think this is the easiest way to decide who to sell it to.

If anyone has any questions please ask. Thanks!

A

Aker

<blockquote><hr>

How much gold we talkn? i may purchase it for AKER. My good deed for the century. let me know (ICQ 86645813)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a nice thought, but I think I found a nice house that will be great for cost of building.
Now all I have to do is save up enough for a log cabin!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, but I must derail this thread for a minute. I am in total awe of your sunflowers!! That is such a brilliant idea!!. I am totally envious of people who can create things like that.

Okay, we now return to your regularly scheduled program.

G

<blockquote><hr>

sorry, but I must derail this thread for a minute. I am in total awe of your sunflowers!! That is such a brilliant idea!!. I am totally envious of people who can create things like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I'm derailing even further.

I really liked the sunflowers too. Have you seen the "garden patch" Sarsmi posted in her deco tip thread on the Homes &amp; Castles forum? I was thinking of swiping her garden plot idea, and bordering it with the sunflowers. I think it would look really cute.

-Skylark

V

Virgil Tempest

Thanks for that link, Skylark. I just glanced at it but there are some great ideas there.

M

marichessy

Thanks Hannah. I wish I could take all the credit for the sunflowers but I saw it on a decorating page somewhere and used the idea in my garden.

Now then, do we have any bidders?

*cough* Bump *cough*

M

marichessy

ABout an hour and a half left if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The house is located in Umbra

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm... "in"...

This is that hip, new slang that all the kids are using, isn't it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The house is located in Umbra

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm... "in"...

This is that hip, new slang that all the kids are using, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I think she meant "Malas" - at least her map picture makes it clear where the house is located.

-Skylark