• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honesty items. (Pub 72)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked around about the entire Trammel facet and found only one of these Honesty items.

Or i have incredible bad luck or they extremely rare. (Too rare)
Or maybe i'm looking at the wrong places.

Now i have a few questions. (To anyone that can answer them.)

-Do they drop on all facets? (Trammel,Felucca,Tokuno,Ilshenar,Ter Mur)
-Do they only drop on the ground or can we find them also other places? (Monsters,chests,...).
-Can they drop in towns and dungeons?
-And if we find them , Can we give them to someone else to look at them with Forensics and then give it back to the person who wants to turn them in?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another question: the quest crates from the npcs in the citadel (this crates gives you a quest of return it to its owner), does count as honesty item?

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far i have found 5 items and all were on Magincia island around the moon gate.
I have looked all over Tram were it says in notes they will spawn Tram or Fel..

I had GM forensics and took the item to the NPC...it will say NPC name and were they live.

So far its been all named yellow pesants ...looking at my virtue bar i did not see any movement in Honesty, looks like you may need to do alot of the turn ins.

But Magincia is only place ive found the items..so far

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The City of Honesty is Moonglow and the Anti-Virtue Dungeon for it is Deceit. I am going to check around there to see if i can find anything.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
-And if we find them , Can we give them to someone else to look at them with Forensics and then give it back to the person who wants to turn them in?
Yes, I tested this on Test Center, you can identify the item with one character and turn it in to with another character. I have no idea if you get the full 4x points in this way though.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The City of Honesty is Moonglow and the Anti-Virtue Dungeon for it is Deceit. I am going to check around there to see if i can find anything.

The only item I found was in Moonglow, that's the first place I checked too.

But like the OP only found one, I guess it's just random luck.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6 items given to the right person in town.

Found more items this round on TC.

I'm i glad i have trained Forensics in time! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11 items 2 dots with giving items to the right person.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A question for Frarc:
On the my live shard I returned an item to the named NPC. She thanked me and told me something to the effect 'I will tell others about your Honesty' but I did not receive an additional message that I had gained. Is that how it worked on the TC?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. There is no message like with the other Virtues but this is how it works.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks and Fair Travels Frarc.

I have found 5 items on the live shard - two on Fire Island, one on Magencia, and two in the woods between Britain and Yew. Four were returned to a random bank and then the last to the proper NPC and I have yet to see a blue diamond.