• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holy [censored] Great Wyrm!

G

Anyone seen one with Health like this? With Bless from GM Eval he has 1017 Health.

G

it is called a Greater Dragon. You should read the Publish notes.

G

I know about them, i've tamed a ****load of them. This one however has 951 Health, when we previously thought there cap for Health was 950.

G

They only go up to 1,000 right now. That isn't much higher than 950.

G

Funny ... the lore read "Great Wyrm" ... not "Greater Dragon" or "Dragon"

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Funny ... the lore read "Great Wyrm" ... not "Greater Dragon" or "Dragon"

[/ QUOTE ]
Just rename a pet.

G

Only bad things about him is his 104.4 Magery, and that his Stamina is 6 points lower than his DEX, which likely means the Max Stamina he can have is 119, which is 1 point away from 120, which is when there attack speeds up another 0.25 secs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

it is called a Greater Dragon. You should read the Publish notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just ignore Velis, he likes to toot his own horn. That and all his alts are dressed like fruits and veggies.

Tomato - Velis
Bananna -Zeus
Blueberry - Gus

What other colors do you have thou of no knowledge?

G

Just ignore Elb, he likes to troll. That and he think's being a Red Stealth Archer makes him a L33T PvPer.

I

imported_Sarphus

Actually, I've killed several that are better than that one. Physical resist is VERY important and that one is 12 pts below the cap in that. I won't even tame one that's not at least 80 in phys/fire.

The HP are pretty good on that one, but I've killed at least a dozen drags that would have had higher hp than that one. Resists are the most important aspect of these dragons imo and going for hp alone will result in a glass jawed pet with lots of hp and a hard hitting fire breath.

G

Physical/Fire/Energy Resist are most important. This one's Physical Resist is decent, Max Fire Resist, decent Cold/Poison/Energy Resist. I've killed/tamed tons of these new Great Wyrms, both on TC and Napa, and i've never seen one with above 950 Health after tame before this one. First Great Wyrm i tamed on Napa had 926 Health, high Physical Resist but very low Fire Resist, 65%. Trying to get the Perfect combination of Stats/Resists is nearly impossible, so all in all, this is still a high end Great Wyrm. Plus, at 73% Physical Resist, it's still a massive tank. With 90% Fire Resist and it's high Health, FS or Firebreath doesn't even scratch it.

Got this one to spawn by me using a Fully Trained Hiryu to tank Dragons and Great Wyrms, while a friend of mine Discoed them and used her dog to attack.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

you must never have seen a wyrm ?
they are white

naming a dragon a wyrm doesn't make it one.

guess everyone forgets the lore behind the drakes,dragons, and wyrms of UO ( including the non tamable one's)