• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Holidays are near, but don't fear, let us help spread the cheer!!!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1605273425490.png

Couldn't have said it any better....the holiday bug has hit early for us at your Tram Yew Gate vendors on Atlantic and we are ready to supply you with any in game needs for gifts for those friends/family. We have anything from imbued goods to those hard to find rares. We have went around on auction safes and dropped prices as of today as a type of "sale".

Hope to see you at the houses!

Want to throw out an offer on something we have on the safes or vendors? PM, ICQ or discord message me and I will do what I can to help you!

Can't find what you are looking for, then PM , ICQ , or discord message me and I will do what I can to help find it.

Have items for trade, for sale, or maybe consignment? PM, ICQ, or discord message me and we can discuss.

1605274107327.png