• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Trading, Note new ICQ Number, Looking for Legends

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, ICQ is being stupid and won't let me get my password and old account back. I had to reformat my computer and no longer have the email address I used years ago to get the icq account, so I have a new ICQ number

411 079 050

I have 4-6 accounts per shard and am looking for Legends. I am on the reliable cross shard traders list. If I have traded with you in the past, please icq me and let me know who you are as I have lost my list as well :( Not the best of times for this to have happened.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again, and making some new friends too :)

L

Lord Drakelord

Well I will be looking for Sonoma so add my number, in profile. I am sure we traded in the past, any clue to your old number so I can delete it from my list?