• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Gifts Turn Ins Question??

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

The "Holiday Gift" turn-ins include the following items:

* Snowglobes
* Snowflakes
* Holiday Cards
* Holiday Trees
* Poinsettia
* Holiday Tree Deeds
* Candy Cane
* Pile of Snow / Glacial Snow
* Holiday Bells
* Holiday Candles
* Holiday Statue
* Mistletoe
* Reindeers
* Snowman
* Holiday Wreath
* Holiday Time piece
* Sleigh
* Valentine Cards
* Rose in a Vase
* Red Velvet Box

Am I correct in assuming then that Anniversary CAKES, Coins, Boxes, Chests, Wands, Eggs, Ginger bread recipes, origami are excluded?? I know , it seems kinda obvious, but before I throw them all out......

A

Aladaria

That's the impression I've got from that list - don't see why the gift boxes aren't on there but the velvet ones are...

I'm hanging on to all my containers/coins etc just a little while longer, just in case! :)

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Origami was never a holiday gift? We never got chests even once as gift containers? Original easter eggs are too easy to confuse with brightly colored vorpal eggs aside from the few rare colors nobody in their right mind would give up for 50 points?

I'm more upset over the fact that all of the items are 50 poitns regardless of age and rarity than over any items being overlooked.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT PHASE3!!! THEY MAYBE INCLUDED THEN

opps caps...lol

J

J0KING

I would hold onto stuff until Phase 3... if there is a phase three...

Which brings me to my question...

Is there any official confirmation that there is going to be a Phase 3 to the clean-up?

L

Lord Drakelord

We never got chests even once as gift containers?
Must be talking about those blue and black boxes we got during the 9th anniv.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
With any luck, phase 3 will let us turn in those 9th anniversary coins to the coin collector (I don't want to try to spell the word) at East Britain Bank.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT PHASE3!!! THEY MAYBE INCLUDED THEN

opps caps...lol
That mentality is what concerns me the most though. I'll admit between my hubby and I we have a lot of chars and get a lot of stuff. Don't always keep all of it, but it adds up fast. Then add in the occasional IDOC we catch and time to go through it all, it seems to grow and grow and we just lack the time to sort through all the junk sometimes. This is a great idea, but not one I would like to see perpetuated.

Ori

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any official confirmation that there is going to be a Phase 3 to the clean-up?
No, and I doubt it. If they do anything it will be to tweak what they have. But I suppose you could call that phase 3. :)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should add the IOU cakes to the list as well. rolleyes:

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember correctly in the original 'Clean Up Britiannia' you could turn in pretty much any item (magic weapons, armor, etc) and it had a point value based on its properties. It be nice to see something like that in Phase III where we could turn in almost anything and at least get some points for it. Just thinking out loud...