• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Holiday Bells

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
I am trying to collect "a holiday bell from <EM name>", and wish to buy any you have. I dont care what colors, or names, but I would especially like a white one and would pay more for it. I do not want the birthday bells, or any other bells that are not the holiday bells. ICQ me please. Thanks for looking.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
birthday bell racist :tisk tisk:

lol j/k good luck buying, ill check inv later tonight see if I got any I can part with, how much the whites going for now a days?

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
Honestly, no idea. But I would be willing to pay one million just for a white bell. Other colors, we can discuss price :)

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
And actually, since theyre so rare to find, I am willing to negotiate on the price of a white bell. I would definitely pay pay more than a mill for one :cheerleader:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im working on a full set of names to sell....icq me 677577087 although not quite finished