• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*holds LS hostage*

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LS is down, I will return it to it's normal functioning power when Draconi surrenders the pub 53 plans to the masses. I cannot promise that no harm will come to those who have been fighting off stuck spawn spots or dancing with Lady Mel in Fel (sorry Kariny).

*evil grin*

B

Bubbles

Keep it!! Now I have a reason to go finish up laundry!! Sure hope the scrolls I just built up don't fall back down to 20! Guess we will see when I get back...

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make me wonder if they even know it's down. I remember years ago when they at least acknowledged when a server was down.

I work in education technology and when a server goes down I get a text message with details. Oh well.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I REALLY miss UO Monitor... that was the best little unintrusive program. Little UO icon in the taskbar, green for the selected server being up, red if it was down.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They prolly forgot to lock the hamster cages since Airmid got it.

Now Airmid, calm down! They will give us a fix with the publish!

Just remove the crossbow from the hamsters head and step back.

K

Killian

Odd How even UO.com doesn't even notice anything :p "There are no known shard issues at this time. " it's like the peeps incharge of the server are.. gone..

*thinks*

Armid.. did you... *gasp* did you In Nox them!? :eek:

L

Lord Drakelord

Now be nice and give it back! Or I'll have to put you over my lap young lady!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fine. Drakelord beat it out of me.

*bows head and flips switch*

next time...there will be a next time...