• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*holds breath* Please some info about turn-ins.

G

Yes I have some.
Yes I have a lot.
Yes I am speculating. Its what a merchant does.

That being said... before i go back to holding my breath.

How about a clue for
Rubble
Brock
Ophidian Stuff
and other stuff I missed

As way as trade ins.

No. Not a clean up UO campaign. But actually turn in event for above stuff.

*holds breath*

C

Connor_Graham

*stands in line to wait*

But I ain't holding my breath. I might pass out and I'm not going to be unconscious around this group.....

J

JamesofOrigin

Inconceivable!!! Your asking them to finish what they once started, and that is so not them . . .

That's just . . . . . . . inconceivable!!!

G

I've decided to sell my remaining rubble I don't want. Maybe a small package deal on the rares forum. Turn in was mere player speculation anyways. I have no blackrock so it's not an issue, but I am SICK of chests full of Ophidian rations and snakeskins. The latter I just got more of from an IDOC. The ONLY reason I held onto Ophidian stuff is because we had official word they would be of use.

G

coward ... wedgies are only delivered on Tuesdays. It's Wednesday.

then again, I'm starting to get a collection brock courtesy of my miner. have some rubble of the more common kind. <shrug>

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

Inconceivable!!! Your asking them to finish what they once started, and that is so not them . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Inconceivable!

G

*falls to ground kicking*
*slaps duct tape on mouth and nose*
*waits with more urgency*

I

imported_Coldren

Hmmm.. I'd be interested in turning in all these small pieces of Blackrock I've saved as well.

To be frank, I think what the dev's need to do is create an NPC called something along the lines of the Royal Archaeologist or Royal Collector. A single NPC in say Brit that collects every "Turn-In" item in the game, regardless of weather or not the items are still generated, and gives the appropriate, or a **SLIGHTLY** less valuable reward as was previously given.

Just ramblin', here.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm.. I'd be interested in turning in all these small pieces of Blackrock I've saved as well.

To be frank, I think what the dev's need to do is create an NPC called something along the lines of the Royal Archaeologist or Royal Collector. A single NPC in say Brit that collects every "Turn-In" item in the game, regardless of weather or not the items are still generated, and gives the appropriate, or a **SLIGHTLY** less valuable reward as was previously given.

Just ramblin', here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good idea. And they should change up what you might actually get back. I get tired of everyone knowing everything about weapons, bods, etc. A little randomizing and shuffling is needed. That includes removal and additions of new items without all the details.

I

imported_weins201

I have yet to see anything ever from anyone related to UO saying anythign about a turn in?

T

Toptwo

I think a turn in like the last blackrock turn in would be outstanding, I got a few VERY nice things from that. I think there should be a chance to do a turn in at least once a quarter, that way every 3 months we could have a chance of getting some cool stuff!

But how about this for a idea, how about making blackrock, rubble, ophidian orders, etc, worth say 1000 points each as a library, or museum turn in, and keep that turned on ALL the time! I can't imagine fishing up 880,000 fish for my silly glasses, but turning in 880 pieces of blackrock is a possiblity!

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

you remind me of the intelligent bandit leader who dies by drinking poison in The Princess Bride

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have yet to see anything ever from anyone related to UO saying anythign about a turn in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think a turn in like the last blackrock turn in would be outstanding, I got a few VERY nice things from that. I think there should be a chance to do a turn in at least once a quarter, that way every 3 months we could have a chance of getting some cool stuff!

But how about this for a idea, how about making blackrock, rubble, ophidian orders, etc, worth say 1000 points each as a library, or museum turn in, and keep that turned on ALL the time! I can't imagine fishing up 880,000 fish for my silly glasses, but turning in 880 pieces of blackrock is a possiblity!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a great idea too. But I hope the add some new stuff to the museums too, if they did that.