• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hola LS. How are ya!?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hola LS. I just came over from Legends with a few buddies. Last night I pvpd in yew, It wasnt a great showing as I didnt have really any macros set. But Ive got them set and our characters are being built. Only four of us brought "main" chars over, and rest are being built. I look forward to my stay here, and I am thinking about staying permanently.

Thanks for having us.

K

Kaveros Sennald

Welcome. We got a pretty good community going here with events going on most nights of the week. I think you'll like it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are mad because ive beat some of their top guys already =>

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

If you came here for the pvp I could think of better places, thats just my opinion. LS is full of house hiders, you will see... if you are lucky enough to find em out of the gate location then congrats! Even with alot of numbers these certain guilds {im not naming names, you will know who im talking about} will not even attempt to raid a spawn half the time = boring! :sleep2:

P

peanutbutter

ooOooOoooOo

this almost looks like a PvP thread... almost.

:twak:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya it almost does dosnt it. But I dont talk crap to people I dont know for the most part. On legends its a different story. I know who sucks there. Here Im still learning who does.

L

Lunaticus

I'll make it easy for you. . . I suck. . . Big time. . . I usually can't get off a single strike or spell before I'm ooOoOooOooOoO :gee: