• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HoFD Auction! Wed 6/25 6pm PST! [Pac]

J

jgruberman

The HoFD Auction will be held on Wednesday, June 25th at 6PM PST. The new HoFD auction house is located out the north gate of Luna a short distance. Just leave Luna to the north and follow the water barrels. Our new guild vendor mall/auction site is located where the R3 Auctionhouse used to be. Items are listed in order they will be sold and the minimum bid is shown. Contact the Auction Mall Manager, Roland Kuralius, at ICQ 287651994 to have items placed in the the next auction after this one. The auctionhouse charges standard 10% commision on all items sold. Unsold items are returned to the seller with no fees taken. We hope to see you there.

1. Ring of Elements...250k
2. Ornate Crown of the Harrower...250k
3. Leather Dye Tub...75k
4. Ring of The Vile...1m
5. Mace and Shield Reading Glasses...7m
6. Gypsy Headdress...800k
7. Pendant of The Magi...300k
8. Alchemist Bauble...75k
9. Stitchers Mittens...1m
10. Bracelet of Health...600k
11. Resilient Brazier...350k
12. Blade of Insanity...500k
13. Jackals Collar...4.5m
14. Gloves of The Sun...500k
15. Shroud of Shadows...3m
16. Essence of Battle...250k
17. Shadow Dancer Leggings...1m
18. Weapon Engraving Tool...500k
19. Tragic Remains of The Travesty...500k
20. Gloves of The Pugilist...50k
21. Staff of The Magi...1m
22. Rune Beetle Carapace...2m
23. Zyronic Claw...9m
24. Coal Steed...10k
25. Teakwood Tray...10k
26. Surveyors Scope...100k
27. Dragon Brazier...100k
28. Golden Robe...50k
29. Copper Robe/Cloak...75k
30. Crocodile Statue...75k
31. Lich Statue...30k
32. Snow Lady Statue...100k
33. 6 Piece Rubble Wall Set...150k
34. 6 Coal Ingots...60k
35. 8 Colored Fishing Nets(4 sets of 2)...200k
36. Box of Old Valentines Items...75k
37. Set of 3 Alacrity Scrolls...25k
38. Crimson Cinture...16m
39. Spirit of The Totem...5m
40. Totem of The Void...2m
41. Shield of Invulnerability...175k
42. Quiver of Infinity...400k
43. Royal Leggings of Ember...200k
44. The Taskmaster...750k
45. Primer on Arms...2m
46. Ethereal Beetle...1.8m
47. Ridable Polar Bear...4m
48. Dryad Bow...600k
49. Gauntlets of Nobility...750k
50. Soul Seeker...50k

J

jgruberman

No comments, no people saying they're coming? No nothing?

Come on... give me SOME credit here... there's some good priced items! No?

A

Archangel Azrael

5. Mace and Shield Reading Glasses...7m
22. Rune Beetle Carapace...2m
23. Zyronic Claw...9m
38. Crimson Cinture...16m
39. Spirit of The Totem...5m
40. Totem of The Void...2m
41. Shield of Invulnerability...175k
44. The Taskmaster...750k
45. Primer on Arms...2m
46. Ethereal Beetle...1.8m
47. Ridable Polar Bear...4m
All the items in this post are either very close or higher than vendor prices. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the work and effort it takes into putting an auction together, but if the prices start out too high then most people wont go. I wasn't going to say anything because I believe people should ask for what they want when selling something. You asked for comments so I'm just posting mine. Like I said I appreciate anyone who is willing to put an auction together. If I see prices i dont like and theres no room for bidding then I just don't go. Anyway I hope your auction is a success and the people selling get what they want for prices. Good luck and Thank you for taking the time to set this up.

J

jgruberman

All the items in this post are either very close or higher than vendor prices. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the work and effort it takes into putting an auction together, but if the prices start out too high then most people wont go. I wasn't going to say anything because I believe people should ask for what they want when selling something. You asked for comments so I'm just posting mine. Like I said I appreciate anyone who is willing to put an auction together. If I see prices i dont like and theres no room for bidding then I just don't go. Anyway I hope your auction is a success and the people selling get what they want for prices. Good luck and Thank you for taking the time to set this up.
I appreciate your input, and keep in mind...

Chances are, if no one bids on anything, I will go lower with some items. Most of the items here have at least been brought down a little below vendor price. I spent some time checking the prices on all of these, and most things, at least lowered the prices a little. I think the best thing to remember is that at least for THIS auction... the prices will be flexible... For this auction, I don't care about the money... it's about the people.