• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hobbies...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Salmon River and Pulaski are just up the road from me. Quite a few visitors are in the area when it's the season.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Salmon River and Pulaski are just up the road from me. Quite a few visitors are in the area when it's the season.
It's about a 35-40 minute drive for me, not bad at all. I've been going up every Monday since the end of August.

RyCl

Visitor
My hobby is programming. I studied PHP, Laravel courses. I registered on upwork. Completed several projects. Now I've found the company where I can try my skills. Maybe my hobby will be my new work. Who knows

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Outside of gaming I study classical guitar and the Russian language. I completed a degree in Molecular and Cell Biology with a minor in Biochemistry. I'm now going to school to get a degree in Physics. Some of my other hobbies are collecting and building Star Wars LEGO, Astronomy, and playing Magic the Gathering.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can't game all the time (at least I can't). So what do you do to relax besides play video/computer games?

Myself, I've taken up fly fishing.
Hmmmm, I suppose a hobby is something different than work, though I really do like what I do for work. I guess it would have to be photography. I have slowly gotten better at it, at least people keeping telling me, and I have had many of my pictures picked up for use at different media sources like Hilton Hotels, Pompeii Archaeological, and others. So, yeah, it would have to be photography. I used to do a lot of hiking and backpacking, but those days are past. Just can't hump like that anymore. Got to save my energy. Best memories of my life were of six months I spent walking across Europe from Sweden to the tip of Spain, then across Israel and India. Really changed my thinking about many things.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just a wee faerie-garden decoration - suitable for a small potted plant?
It has been over a year since I played with polymer clay. I'm a bit rusty.

Faerie House-2.jpg